With optional evening assignments.
For questions, please email us.
In this 5-Day Women’s Intensive we will deeply engage into the embodied women’s practice that is Michaela Boehm’s Wild Woman’s Way body of work.. This intensive is an invitation to find the parts of you that are your unique gifts and expressions, untouched by societal conditioning, belief, and habit.
No two women express themselves alike, and in this 5-day we are exploring in depth the many ways to create a full-bodied expression of who you are. Learning in and through your body how to express yourself, with an intimate partner, in your daily lives as well as devotionally and artistically.
Join Michaela for an experiential exploration of these ancient sacred practices drawn from her lineage of Kashmiri Tantra and decades of personal practice and women’s work.
– Discover what holds you back from giving your gifts fully and discover what your gifts are.
– Experience full sensations and learn how to stay embodied throughout.
– Create and practice an artful offering that frees your capacity to feel, give, and receive.
– Learn to move pleasure, sensuality, and the ache of love’s longing.
– Find your individual form of sacred movement, devotional practice, and dance.
– Explore a variety of archetypes as a way to broaden your natural expression.
– Adorn yourself and others, play, dance, create, and commune with other women celebrating life’s fullness.
Michaela Boehm is a lineage holder in Kashmiri Shaivism Tantra having received a classical tantric education from the age of 16. In addition to over twenty years of extensive academic and clinical background in psychology and counseling, Michaela also traveled and co-taught with David Deida for 13 years. She has developed a women’s curriculum for feminine embodiment as well as teaching couples and men about the principles of intimacy and polarity. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work with Michaela in Australia.
What other people have to say about “The Wild Woman’s Way”:
Two words that describe it for me: LIFE CHANGING. It was what I needed, what I’ve been longing for. My feminine was so embraced and nurtured in beautiful surroundings and every participant gifted me with an experience that has truly allowed me to embody me. To be. Me. I felt reset. I felt like I’ve never felt and from this point and there is no turning back. Yes, there are temporary moments … and now I have practices to help me respond to the wisdom my body carries. THANK YOU.~ Tisa M
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org