Each Year has its own curriculum which functions as both a standalone exploration and builds on previous years.
The focus of Year 1 is to obtain a working knowledge of key practices that acquaint yourself with your mind, body, sexuality, relationship, and life navigation.
The emphasis is on acquiring and integrating practical skill, and does not rely on peak state experiences or aspirational ideology.
Real skill acquisition involves consistent practice, and you will be guided in both how to establish a personal practice and how to organize your time for maximum effectiveness. This starts at a very manageable minimum and is scale-able depending on your available time and energy.
Whether you’re a beginner or already have experience, this disciplined and creative approach to practice is highly valuable and honed from both Steve and Michaela’s decades of training and their years of work with high performing individuals.
The in-person meetings will involve specially designed experiences to facilitate deep exploration, as well as technique instruction, lectures, and Q&A.
Between the in-person meetings you will implement homework that progressively installs the core skills in your body and mind. You will also receive a personal assignment tailored by Steve and Michaela for your individual path.
By the end of Year 1 you will have:
- An established personal meditation practice with facility in a range of techniques.
- A grounding in embodiment practices.
- A foundation of sexual yogic techniques. Learn how to clarify and modify your body’s sexual patterns, as well as bring the whole body online for increased pleasure, and to address the most common performance issues.
- Reflection on your life, direction, and character.
- Connection to other men similarly committed to this path.
In Year 2 we engage the theme of increasing personal capacity, resilience, and clarifying the sexual impulse.
As Year 2 stands on the work of Year 1 so completion of Year 1 is a pre-requisite.
For a detailed description of Michaela and Steve’s Men’s Group approach, click here.