Michaela was recently featured on The Girlskill podcast, hosted by Anna Rova.
In this interview:
“Michaela Boehm is among the most gifted and in-demand teachers, speakers, and counselors to be found globally today. Born and raised in Austria, Michaela received degrees in Psychology and further extensive training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Hypnosis, and NLP. Upon moving to the United States in 1994, Michaela established a 20+ year counseling practice logging over 40,000 client hours. She quickly became a counselor to the stars in Hollywood, California, and her on-going clients include Oscar-winning actors, producers, writers, multiple Grammy-winning musicians, CEO’s, and multi-billion dollar fund managers. Included in her clinical experience she co-founded a Malibu celebrity drug rehabilitation center, serving for 4 years as both a counselor and a treatment plan manager, subsequently consulting other facilities on treatment plans. Michaela also consults extensively with international business founders and family offices specializing in succession and second generation wealth strategies.”
“The Superwoman Syndrome is that moment when you realize you have all these options and you want to have them all in a certain way and that’s not possible; and that becomes extremely difficult… so we are drenched in opportunity and as a result of that we are incredibly overwhelmed.”
Join us for an in-depth conversation on how to get rid of the Superwoman Syndrome, the energetics of a woman’s body and the importance of re-wilding and re-sensitizing. Here is what we talk about:
- Michaela’s initiation into tantra
- The intersection between tantra and modern psychology in Michaela’s work
- The experience of embracing the human experience and meeting life “head on”
- Expanding from the inside-out – why working with the body is important
- How to deal with the Superwoman Syndrome
- How to switch between masculine go and feminine flow
- Career vs children: how do we choose?
- The importance of re-wilding & re-sensitizing
- Practical steps for getting back to ourselves
- How to make body decisions from a holistic place & intuition
- Polarity in relationships & in the bedroom