This week Michaela was featured in a free online conversation facilitated by Zaya Benazzo with SAND (Science and Non-Duality).
<<You can listen to the full conversation here.>>
Brought alive through Erotic Friction, intimacy can be an eternal dance of bliss, ecstasy, awakening, and love.
Join us for a conversation with Michaela Boehm in which we will explore:
- what is intimacy with others, ourselves, and life
- how to expand our sensitivity
- some of the principles of embodiment
- some of the blocks or shadow elements we meet in the relational field
- The conversation will be followed by an open Q&A with the audience.
Michaela Boehm will be one of the presenters at the upcoming Radiant Intimacy retreat May 24th – 27th, 2019, 1440 Multiversity, 800 Bethany Drive, Scotts Valley, CA 95066 for more info please visit: https://www.scienceandnonduality.com/radiant-intimacy-2019/